Visitors can enjoy all that Tabora has to offer including its museums. Those visiting the city may also want to venture out in the larger region.
Dressing for Tabora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tabora is 1.42 inches
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 59°F