Visitors to Taguermess are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Taguermess
- The closest major airport is in Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taguermess
A favorite place to visit in the city is Djerba Explore. In the area, you'll also find El Ghriba Synagogue and Djerbahood.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Taguermess. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Iberostar Mehari Djerba - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Seabel Rym Beach Djerba - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Green Palm - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Taguermess
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Taguermess each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 49°F