When you need to escape the downtown noise, enjoy the peace at Taman Putroe Phang.
If you've never heard of Banda Aceh, where it is located, you've probably come across the country's capital, Jakarta, from which it is 1,150 mile.
Why go further than you have to when you could stay 6 miles away from Taman Putroe Phang at one of 2 available hotels? The Pade Hotel and Hermes Palace Hotel are some of your best options here.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Taman Putroe Phang, do not miss out on tasting the robust coffee and delectable treats at Warkop. Another excellent nearby establishment where you can enjoy something more substantial is RM Padang Elok. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to Sugar Sopbuah.
Other Places to Visit near Taman Putroe Phang
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Taman Putroe Phang:
- Kherkhof is an important piece of the community's culture and background and a powerful reminder of the past.
- Spend a few hours at Taman Sari Park, a frequently visited destination for small groups and those who would like to learn more about this area's significant natural areas.
- Have a look around Rumah Aceh, an important historic house that you are able to view from the inside.
- Museum Negeri Banda Aceh is a good spot to enjoy when it's wet and gloomy outside.
- Have a blast learning about the life sciences as you browse the exhibits at Aceh Tsunami Museum.