Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The space was beautiful, modern and clean. The owner was extremely friendly, warm and welcoming! It was also close to beach and the price was great for what you get :) You get a lovely huge deck with hammocks and we loved the washroom with the glass wall shower that faces the jungle. Definitely ...
Check in was awkward. We were shuffled to 3 different staff members. None seemed too concerned. The room was small with no exterior window or tv. Food was good as was the included breakfast that is ordered from the menu.
Right by the beach, the beachfront restaurant and walking distance to the grocery store and banks. We were looking for a place that was original and felt like Santa Teresa and this was it. Pia and Amanda were very helpful; helped us to organize surf lessons, atv rental, directions to Playa Hermosa ...
Loved the individual private cabins. Clean safe nicely decorated. Good kitchen facilities to cook. Outdoors small deck with table and hammock. Pool was lovely and breakfast was good value for 8.00. Walk from town to hotel was easy about 10-15 min. We just took cabs up to hotel. Would highly recommend. ...
WOW! What an incredible place to stay. Our bungalow had ocean views. We were nestled above the trees overlooking Playa Carmen and Santa Teresa. We had birds eyes view of the sunset and were one with the iguanas sitting in trees. I would highly recommend for any one who is really looking to get away ...
I stayed in the green apartment and it was terrific, such a cute space with a kitchen and massive patio. The owner Christian gave me a surf lesson which was so much fun, he s a great teacher and very patient. Crista and Nicola, the staff, where so amazing. They were very helpful and welcoming. I ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tambor hotel! Finding the ideal room during your Central Pacific Coast vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tambor. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Tambor hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Central Pacific Coast is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Tambor has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Central Pacific Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tambor is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 10% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?