Visitors to Tapachula are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, zoo, and parks.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Tapachula
- The closest major airport is in Tapachula, Chiapas (TAP-Tapachula Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tapachula
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza Cristal Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Archaeological Museum of Soconusco and Miguel Hidalgo Central Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tapachula. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Argovia Finca Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Tapachula, Chis - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Casona Maya Mexicana - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tapachula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Tapachula gets about 42.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F