Visitors can enjoy all that Tatev has to offer including the ski areas and monuments. In Tatev, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tatev
The city is notable for landmarks like Tatev Monastery, Tatevi Anapat, and Tsakuta Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wings of Tatev and Tatev Viewpoint.
As you plan your vacation to Tatev, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Old Tatev is located in the heart of Tatev. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Tatev features free breakfast, free WiFi, and 24-hour room service.
- Anush BnB is located in central Tatev. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Tatev features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Aspet is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Tatev features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Tatev
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tatev is 11.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F