Visitors can enjoy all that Tawau has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and walkable setting.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Tawau
- The closest major airport is in Tawau (TWU), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tawau
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tawau Hills Park, Tawau Golf Club, and Wisma Persekutuan Tawau. Additionally, you might want to add Tawau District Library to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tawau. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- City Garden Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Heritage Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a business center and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- MB Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Tawau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tawau is 1.89 inches
- October and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F