Think of yourself on your upcoming getaway: you probably think you'll be walking around the boulevards, looking up at the lovely landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been especially counting on: The Arts Depot. For years, it's been an item on your to-do list, and right now is the day to mark it finished.
Lodging at The Arts Depot
Hotels near The Arts Depot
So, you're heading to The Arts Depot?
To experience it, step away from the beaten track and head over to Abingdon, which is located 260 miles from the state's capital, Richmond.
Our time is precious, and that's probably why plenty of visitors stay around the action. There are 3 to select from. The Martha Washington Inn And Spa and Hampton Inn Abingdon are some good candidates, and are just 2 miles from The Arts Depot.
Make your adventure easier on the wallet by staying at a nearby budget hotel. The Super 8 Abingdon VA is within easy walking distance. It's just 0.5 miles away.
Add a touch of something special to your travels by reserving a room at one of the upmarket hotels. Take a look at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Abingdon, VA and the Comfort Suites Abingdon for superb amenities.
Sightseers often meet at 149 Sweets (301 West Main Street, Abingdon) for strong coffee and treats before spending the day at The Arts Depot. Ellis Soda Shoppe & Grill (217 West Main Street, Abingdon) is easy to reach and it delivers scrumptious fare for the area's locals and tourists from all walks of life.
After you've finished with The Arts Depot, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you like the design features of historic buildings, you ought to take a walk through the halls of Fields-Penn House. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old house.
- Interested in politics? Find some time to see Abingdon Courthouse. The events inside this iconic civic building have had an enormous role in shaping this region for many years.
- Whether you are a serious art enthusiast or just appreciate beautiful things, William King Museum is a museum worth visiting.
- Get ready to chuckle, cry or just unwind and be entertained at Barter Theater, home to wonderful live theater.
- When you walk Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon make sure you slow down and take the time to enjoy the scenery. After all, we all need to take time to smell the roses.
Expedia's Bristol hotels offer everything you require, so you can be sure to have locales near The Arts Depot you'll love. Bristol had more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get hunting. Need help making a decision? All the information and pointers you're looking for you'll find right here. You'll rest assured once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, too: travelers of all manner approved of their Bristol hotel.
- Rooms in Bristol accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
- Seeking accommodations that are snug in addition to neat and tidy? You're in a good place.
- The staff at lodging around The Arts Depot go beyond the expected, which can only enrich your trip to this magnificent feature.
Bristol suites had extra visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near The Arts Depot.
Bristol Facts and Figures
With The Arts Depot checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in Bristol.
- Bristol hasn't been very prominent in the guide books, but it is now starting to gain in status.
- Duck into the perfect store to get a few mementos and stop off for a delightful meal of the local fare.
- Use an afternoon to plot some adventures, and you'll soon find Bristol also knows a thing or two about special hospitality.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in some all-new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Bristol, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near The Arts Depot. Reserve now!