This studio is located on the 2nd floor and offers:
-Flat-screen TV. Netflix is available on request.
-Kitchenette fully equipped with fridge, kettle and microwave.
-Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, free shampoo, shower gel and slippers.
-A double bed, 2 single beds and a sofa bed.
-Breakfast buffet is served in the reception area, daily, 8.30am - 10.30am. Use a dish from your room to transport your breakfast items. In your room, you can prepare your coffee. (Greek coffee, Nescafe or Nespresso). Below is a list of products we serve daily. Some changes occur depending on the season:
Homemade jams, Greek honey of excellent quality, Kalamata Olives, Greek yogurt, Homemade cheese pie, Homemade Yogurt cheese pie, Homemade Chocolate Pie, Homemade Vanilla and Chocolate Cake, Homemade Halva, Greek traditional Halva, Critsini, Fresh Zapati Bread, chocolate spread, Cereals, Seasonal fruits, Cookies, Butter croissant, Fresh milk, Fresh butter, yellow cheese, cold cuts.
-There is an iron and ironing board.
-Free bed sheets and towels, quilt .
-Special cleaning daily.
- Small safe.
-Children's bed is available upon request, and a high chair for infants.
-There is a veranda table and 2 chairs.
-Aircodition for cooling and heating.
- Freephone for calls in Greece at the shared entrance, as well as a printer for printing your air tickets.
-This laundry and dryer are available upon request and at an extra charge.
-The visitors enter code to get in the building. Safety door.
-The Studio is located in the most beautiful area of Thessaloniki, in Ano Poli. This historic, traditional and preserved part of the city is the only one that survived the fire of 1917. We are close to all Byzantine monuments and churches. (Agios Dimitrios, Agios Nikolaos Orfanos, Osias David, Vlatadon Monastery). You can also walk to the beautiful neighborhoods with the picturesque taverns and relax in the Trigonion Tower with the amazing view of the whole city.
-Recomented for guests with car. After the recent measures of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, from Olympiada to the beach, parking is charged. Although we do not have private parking, in our neighborhood, we park for free. Until 5:00 in the afternoon, guests find themselves parking spot in front of us. For later, I will send you a map of the points we usually find within a radius of 100m.
There is free WiFi .
In our area, the parking is free in the public areas.
Reservation is not possible.
Usually you can easily find a parking spot if you come before 4.00-5.00 pm.
After that time, it gets more difficult because people come back from their work. But if you look around you will find one.
If you want to go to the center of the town it is better not to use the car, because the parking there is not permitted unless you go to a parking place (10 euro or more depending the duration)
So, for the center the best option is to go walking, using some maps we provide you, and come back with a taxi (3,5 euro) or by bus No23 (1 euro per person).
NO SMOKING IN THE ROOMS
Check-out until 12.00
Network name: Kripis
If you want hot water, open the switch in the electricity board.
Guests must respect the family character of the house complex and maintain the quiet hours.
'Quiet hours' 15:00 - 17:30 & 23:00 - 07:00
We clean the rooms and we fill the breakfast basket, every day 10.00-14.00p.m.
If you don’t want us to clean your room hang the notice out of the door. In that case, nobody will enter your room. If you need extra towels, coffee or breakfast items for the next day, you must ask until 14.00pm.
If you need anything:
1. There is always somebody here from 9.30a.m. to 14.30 p.m.
2. Send SMS at (0030) 6972 278068
3. Call at (0030) 6972 278068
4. Send an e-mail at info@
5. There is printed information in every room.
If you would like to receive promotions and discount coupons, please leave us your email address.
Grocery and restaurant. The nearest grocery store is coming from property 30m on right Musson 43.(SMILE MARKET)
The nearest tavern-Restaurant 100m left on the Acropoleos 22.(KONAKI )
Pets :Not allowed.
I send you some information about the city of Thessaloniki, to prepare your visit.
• Within five minutes’ walk you will find Byzantine churches and museums, and a walk in the city walls will indemnify you with great views.
• Near us is the ZOO.
• Special places to eat in our area
• The church of Agios Dimitrios is a 10-minute walk, and Aristoteles Square is 15 minutes away. The Rotunda and Arch of Galerios within walking distance, while the beach will reward you.
• Thessaloniki International Fair which hosts every year Hotelia reports, Philoxenia, Infacoma, Detrop, Artozyma, Kosmima, Freskon is 10 minutes away.
• Do not miss the Square Athonos and Navarino Square with Palace Galerius.
• For shopping, do not miss Tsimiski Street and Agia Sophia Street.
• Also don’t miss: Museum of Byzantine Culture Leof. Stratou 2
• Visit the symbol of the city, White Tower and enter the renewed museum inside until you reach on top of the tower for an extraordinary panoramic view of the city.
• Catch the touristic bus that leaves every hour under White Tower, it costs only 2 euros and you will discover the main parts of the city in the most relaxing way.
• Walk and walk along the port. Feel the breeze and the enchantment of Thermaikos Gulf. For fuller taste and perspective of the gulf take the boat and do the 30-minute tour. It may seem touristic but it is a wonderful opportunity to see Thessaloniki from afar. Best time at sunset.
• The city is partying a lot. But Ladadika area is the party area. Taverns, bars and clubs do not close until very early. In the morning.
• For food go to the taverns at Bit Bazaar. It is packed during weekends so either book a table or go on weekdays.
• Best trigono in town is in Elenidis. Ask for it.
• Gigantic souvlaki in town is Solomonidis at Aristotelous square.
• After your walk, you can come back with bus No23
• Best (fair trade) coffee in town is found in TOMS flagship store in Tsimiski street. Drink and shop and search for events. There is always something happening there.
• You will find Terkenlis shop almost in every corner of the city. It is amazing and has delicious sweets and food. However, find Ble and go there for breakfast as they have heavenly sweets and their own blend of coffee.
• If you want to eat where students eat, then the best place is Bit Pazar. Located behind vintage shops over Egnatia street, it is one of the best hidden gems of the city. You will eat good (nothing extremely nice though) and very cheap. So, if you don't care about the quality and you want to be at the students' core area then definitely this is for you.
• If you are a movies lover (but not commercial ones) then plan your visit on early November, when International Film Festival takes place. It is an amazing time of the year since weather is still warm plus you will enjoy the city in a festival mood with special events and screening around the center.
• Macedonia International Airport is a 20-minute drive. Large hospitals and clinics (Papageorgiou, Balkan, Saint Luke, etc.) is accessible from the ring road at 15 minutes’ drive. The pilgrimage of St. Paisiοs in Souroti is 35 minutes by car.
The neighborhood is very quiet, and you can find everything you need:
Mini Market, Restaurant, Taverns.
Bus stop in 10m (bus No23)
Five minutes’ walk to the center.
Near University of Thessaloniki (10 minutes walk)
Near Erasmus schools.
You can walk in the old Town , see the view of the town and visit small taverns.
Greece’s second city has style, with plenty of fashionable shops and salons and a 1-million-strong population fleshed out by a big university (80,000-plus students). Thessaloniki boasts great nightlife during those long months when more famous Greek destinations are deep in hibernation, from arty cafes to Latin bars; from discos pumping out house music to salacious bouzoukia (clubs featuring twangy, Eastern-flavoured Greek folk-pop). That’s plenty to keep you occupied after you’ve traversed the city’s sublime Byzantine churches, museums and scattered ruins. It’s not cheap, but no Greek city save Athens compares.
Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki : M. Andronikou 6
Museum of Byzantine Culture : Leoforos Stratou 2
Museum of Ataturk in Old town of Tessaloniki,Atatürk's House.
Museum of Contemporary Art Moni Lazariston & Warehouse :
Β1 – Port
Thessaloniki Cinema Museum : Port, Warehouse A
Science & Technology Museum Noesis : 6Th Km. Thessaloniki – Thermi Road
The White Tower
Kamara – Galerius Arch
Ano Poli – Old City & Castles,Tsinari, Byzantine walls,Alatza Imaret
Water FrontConcert Hall.
How to come from the airport.
A) If you take a taxi ,
you just give the address :
Akropoleos 28 c ,
post code 54634,
Ano Poli Thessaloniki.
In that case you have to pay about 12 .. 14 euro
B) If you come by bus,
you get out on the final stop IKEA and take the next bus No2
2) Bus No2
you get out on the final stop STATHMOS and take the next bus No23
You get out on bus stop TAXIARXON and you are in the front of the house.
In that case you have to pay for each ticket less than one euro.
With the same ticket you take all the buses if you use it the same day in one hour