Visitors can enjoy all that Tok has to offer including the forests, coffeehouses, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. In Tok, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tok
Favorite places to visit in the city include Main Street Tok Center, Faith Chapel, and Muklukland. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tok. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Caribou Cabins - With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Tok RV Village & Cabins - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this cabin. This 2-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- A Hyde Away Inn B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Tok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -24°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 42°F as the daytime average and -22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tok is 9.06 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -21°F