Visitors can enjoy all that Trang has to offer including the festivals, musical theater, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and parks.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Trang
- The closest major airport is in Trang (TST), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trang
Favorite places to visit in the city include Phraya Ratsadanu Pradit Mahisorn Phakdi Park, Cinta Garden, and Trang Clock Tower. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wat Tantayapirom Phra Aram Luang and Trang Stadium.
In Trang, there are 59 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chomtrang - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ban Aothong Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Garden Hill Mansion Trang - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Trang
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Trang Station. Trang might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Trang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.07 inches of rain falls on Trang each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 73°F