Visitors can enjoy all that Trebon has to offer including the breweries, spas, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and architecture. In Trebon, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trebon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Masaryk Square. In the area, you'll also find Black Tower and Herrensee Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trebon. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Zlata Hvezda Trebon is located in central Trebon. This 4-star hotel in Trebon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Jihočeská Pohoda is located in the heart of Trebon. This 3-star pension in Trebon features free WiFi, free parking, and a library.
- Ubytování Třeboň Nové apartmány Rožmberk a Svět is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star apartment in Trebon features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Getting Around Trebon
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Trebon Station. Trebon might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Trebon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.56 inches of rain falls on Trebon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F