• 4400 Sq. Ft. Cabin and Spacious Grounds
• Family Reunions, Weddings, and Special Retreats
• Five Full Bathrooms
• Two Kitchens
• Cabin Sleeps 20 Guests featuring Two Master Bedrooms, Three Queen Bedrooms, Third Story Loft with Six Twin Beds and Two Ottoman pull-out sleeper beds
• Large Deck with river views and outdoor dining
• Fire Pit featuring 12+ Seats
• Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room with Large HDTV, Queen Bedroom, Laundry Room, Mud Room with Second Fridge, Full Bathroom
• Master bedroom - King Bed, River-Viewing Lounge, Oversized Shower and Bathtub
• Mother-in-law Suite - King & Full Beds, Private Full Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room
• Two Queen Bedrooms
• Full Bathroom with Walk-In Shower, Claw-Foot Bathtub
• Loft Game Room and Bedroom featuring Seven Twin Beds, Two Ottoman Pull-Out Sleeper Beds, Full Bathroom, Air-Hockey, TV and games
• Patio Table and Deck Seating for twelve, Large Deck, River-Views, Fire-Pit featuring 12+ Seats cut from fallen timber (unavailable during county burn-ban)
• Outdoor Table & Chair Rental is available for events - Please reach out for event pricing
• Several acres are used for horse pasture for our neighbor’s ranch. This area lies to the west of the home and is sectioned off by fencing.
• Trout Lake and the surrounding area offers a variety of recreation and family fun. Favorites include relaxing to the sounds of the White Salmon River, picnics, roasting marshmallows around the fire pit, river walks, sunsets surrounding Mt. Adams, local hiking trails, and day trips into Hood River to visit boutique shops and the highest per capita selection of breweries on the West Coast!
• Other guest favorites include mountain biking, fishing, local fairs, huckleberry picking, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and inner-tubing near the bridge on Old Creamery Rd, visiting the local cafe and tavern, stargazing, the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and the Mt. Adams Recreation Area to behold the mountain giant up close!
• For thrill-seekers searching for more daring adventures, Trout Lake offers intermediate-advanced hiking and mountain biking trails, inner-tubing down local rivers, the Guler Ice Caves, and mountain climbing on Mt. Adams. Please visit the Mt. Adams Ranger District for an abundance of information as well as maps and safety guidelines.
• Venture just 15-20 min outside of Trout Lake to experience whitewater rafting with local guides at Zoller’s Outdoor Odysseys, River Drifters and Wet Planet. A 30-min drive south lies the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area with incredible views!
• Winter guests have enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights, sledding, world-class skiing at Mt. Hood Meadows and Timberline Lodge, making snowmen, snowball fights, cross-country skiing, exploring local sno-parks, and even snowmobiling.
Kick back and enjoy a private peaceful setting at the Whitewater Retreat!
Please message or call us with questions or inquiries about event pricing. We are here to help!