Visitors to Trysil are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars. In Trysil, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trysil
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Trysil Ski Resort and Fulufjellet Ski Resort are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Trysil and Engerdal Museum and Trysil Bike Arena.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trysil. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Resort Trysil - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi.
- Trysil Hotell - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Trysil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- About 39.61 inches of rain falls on Trysil each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F