Find Hotels in Tumut
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Tumut has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Tumut
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill), 44 mi (70.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 54.6 mi (87.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tumut
The picturesque setting of Stockwell Gardens and Bila Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tumut and District Historical Society Museum and Tamut and District Neighbourhood Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tumut. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Elms Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Merivale Motel - Our customers like the room size and location at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Amaroo Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tumut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 25.98 inches of rain falls on Tumut each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 33°F