Visitors can enjoy all that Turkmenabat has to offer including the churches and museums. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more in the larger region.
Dressing for Turkmenabat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Turkmenabat gets about 4.84 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F