Travelers to Ulvohamn will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kramfors Solleftea (KRF), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ornskoldsvik (OER), 28 mi (45.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulvohamn
Places to visit in the larger region include Skuleskogen National Park, Trysunda, and Via Ferrata AB. In the area, you'll also find Skule Naturscen and Skuleberget.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ulvohamn, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 16 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ulvö Hotell is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Ulvohamn. This 3.5-star hotel in Ulvohamn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Elite Plaza Hotel, Örnsköldsvik is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Ulvohamn. This 4-star hotel in Ornskoldsvik features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- First Hotel Statt Örnsköldsvik is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from central Ulvohamn. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ornskoldsvik can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ulvohamn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 47°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ulvohamn is 0.87 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F