Travelers to Ussel will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 264 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ussel
Places to visit in the larger region include Pech Merle Cave, Cahors Cathedral, and Place Jean-Jacques Chapou. Additionally, you'll find Mount Saint-Cyr and Pont Valentre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ussel, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 41 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Ussel. This 3-star hotel in Rocamadour features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Hôtel Les Esclargies is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Ussel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rocamadour can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Terminus is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Ussel. With a stay at this hotel in Cahors, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ussel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ussel is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F