Find Hotels in Vakaru
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 12, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2020
Visitors to Vakaru are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vakaru
The picturesque setting of Vakarufalhi Beach and Manta Point exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Maafushivaru Island Pier and Maafushivaru Island Beach in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vakarufalhi Island Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Vakaru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Vakaru gets about 75.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and September with an average of 77°F