Find Hotels in Valentines
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those traveling to Valentines are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valentines
Places to visit in the larger region include Plaza 3 de Julio de 1927, Sacred Heart Parish, and Cerro de Nico Perez City Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Valentines
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Valentines gets about 45.31 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 44°F