- Kent Station
- 70 min drive
- ShoWare Center
- 71 min drive
- Angle Lake Park
- 71 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 72 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Vashon Island, this vacation home is in a rural location and near the beach. Fort Nisqually Living History Museum and Tacoma Musical Playhouse are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium and Seattle Chinese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Cheney Stadium, or consider a night out at Court House Square.Visit our Vashon Island travel guide
- Kent Station - 70 min drive
- ShoWare Center - 71 min drive
- Angle Lake Park - 71 min drive
- Family Fun Center - 71 min drive
- Westfield Southcenter Mall - 72 min drive
- Union Station - 64 min drive
- Angle Lake Station - 82 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 72 min drive
About this property
On a 40 Acre Estate, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Fire Pit, Hammocks, pet Friendly!
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site.