Visitors can enjoy all that Vermala has to offer including its mountain views. In Vermala, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vermala
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Miniature Train Museum and Violettes Express Gondola in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vermala, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 359 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Chalet du Chef Ski et Golf is located in the heart of Vermala. Located in Crans-Montana, this 4.5-star chalet features a private pool, a kitchen, and a fireplace.
- Apartment in the Center of Randogne With Internet, Pool, Lift, Parking is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Vermala. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Leukerbad can enjoy access to 11 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Apartment in the Center of Crans-montana With Internet, Lift, Parking, Balcony is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Vermala. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Adelboden can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Vermala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Vermala gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F