Visitors to Vivo are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vivo
Leshiba Wilderness Reserve is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Vivo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vivo is 0.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 45°F