Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
My wife and I have mobility problems. We were booked into a room on the second floor. No elevator and we had a small pet with us. Michelle worked to find some one booked on the first floor who would be willing to switch rooms with us. Michelle worked her magic and found some gracious people willing ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Wallace hotel! Finding the ideal place to stay during your Northern Idaho escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Wallace. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Wallace accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Northern Idaho is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Wallace has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northern Idaho has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Wallace is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 220% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?