Families will find kid-friendly activities in Williamstown, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the city is Ark Encounter.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Williamstown
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 33 mi (53.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamstown
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Ark Encounter. The picturesque setting of Williamstown Lake and Piddle Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dry Ridge Outlet Mall and Ararat Ridge Zoo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Williamstown. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Dry Ridge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Dry Ridge - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Red Roof Inn Dry Ridge - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its overall value and location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Kentucky Speedway, located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Williamstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Williamstown gets about 42.52 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F