Visitors to Sparta are sure to enjoy the restaurants and casinos. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 8 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carrollton
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sparta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kentucky Speedway. In the area, you'll also find Owen County Courthouse and VF Outlet.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Sparta/At Speedway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Sparta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sparta is 45.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F