Bed and Breakfast in Woodstock
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Woodstock
Other property types in Woodstock
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Twin Gables of Woodstock
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hotel Woodstock - Queen Anne's Lace Suite
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2019
Why Stay at a B&B in Woodstock?
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a cozy environment, a bed and breakfast may be the perfect thing for your vacation to Woodstock. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 284 accommodations and 28 B&Bs in the larger area. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Woodstock Golf Club is a good spot to get in a game.
B&Bs Near Woodstock
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a sunlit breakfast nook, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Morning Glory B&B Woodstock NY: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Woodstock
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Mountain Brook: 4 stars, 19 rooms
- 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the downtown core
- Full breakfast
- On-site bar
How to Pack for the Weather in Woodstock
If you're trying to figure out when might be the optimal time to travel to Woodstock, we've collected some relevant weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 46.61 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 17° F at night
When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to Woodstock Public Library and Woodstock Golf Club. You might put Overlook Mountain Trailhead and Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Woodstock for its:
- Mountain views
Transportation Options In and Around Woodstock
Fly into Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), which is located 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), which is 51.1 mi (82.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.