Visitors can enjoy all that Wujie has to offer including the water parks, parks, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in Wujie
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 44.8 mi (72 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wujie
The picturesque setting of Dongshan River Park and Chung Hsing Cultural and Creative Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Center for Traditional Arts and Erjie Wanggong Temple.
In Wujie, you'll find 108 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- AUS Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- MING YUAN BNB - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Serene Gray - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Wujie
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Wujie Zhongli Station or Wujie Erjie Station. Wujie might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Wujie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 3.03 inches of rain falls on Wujie each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F