Visitors to Oyer are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, bars, and entertainment choices. In Oyer, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oyer
Skiing is a top activity, and Hafjell Alpine Center is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lilleputthammer to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Oyer. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Glomstad Gjestehus - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- Pellestova Hotell Hafjell - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Scandic Hafjell - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Getting Around Oyer
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Oyer Tretten Station. Oyer may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Oyer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oyer is 39.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 15°F