Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zacatecoluca has to offer. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in San Salvador (ILS-Ilopango), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zacatecoluca
Places to visit in the larger region include Playa Costa del Sol Football Stadium, San Marcelino Beach, and Tasajera Island. Additionally, you'll find Lake Ilopango in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Zacatecoluca, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Chico's Ranch is located in the heart of Zacatecoluca. This 2.5-star hotel in Zacatecoluca features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Quality Hotel Real Aeropuerto is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Zacatecoluca. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in San Luis Talpa can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room washer/dryer. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Izalco Hotel & Beach Resort is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Zacatecoluca. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in La Herradura can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Zacatecoluca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Zacatecoluca gets about 46.06 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F