Envision yourself on your future day: you perhaps think you'll be strolling through downtown, noticing the gorgeous environment or the monuments all around you. Still, Basilica de Zapopan is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular. Right now is finally the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Hotels Near Basilica de Zapopan
Hotels near Basilica de Zapopan
Basilica de Zapopan is a highly popular site that tempts many travelers every year.
It is in Guadalajara, a charismatic city that is well-worth checking out.
Stay within 2 miles of Basilica de Zapopan, with at least 10 hotels to select from. One of the most popular choices is the Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, just 2 miles away. Two other great options are the NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia, 2 miles away, and the Country Plaza, only 0.7 miles away.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are a couple of affordable accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. Why not make your way over to the Hotel Real Zapopan, which is 0.09 miles away, or the Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Acueducto, which is 1 mile away?
Add a final touch of magic to your vacation by booking a room at one of the luxury hotels. Check out the Hotel Demetria and the Villa Ganz Boutique Hotel for superior facilities.
Coffee Dread is an eatery that's near Basilica de Zapopan. Sightseers in need of a caffeine fix stop here for strong coffee and sweet finger treats. Later on, you might like to head to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Hosteria Del Ángel and try a dish you've never eaten before. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at Caribe Bar.
There are also some other things to do and see in proximity to Basilica de Zapopan:
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at Museo Huichol Wixarica de Zapopan, a frequented museum in the area.
- Enjoy the ambience at Plaza de las Americas, a historic space thats frequented by both visitors and locals.
- The comprehensive art exhibits at Museo de Arte de Zapopan make this location an attraction that shouldn't be missed.
- Head to Municipal Palace of Zapopan to experience the area's intriguing political history. It's also an impressive example of architecture.
- Having played witness to significant moments in history, the iconic Los Arcos de Zapopan is a worthwhile landmark, particularly for history fanatics.
Expedia's Guadalajara places to stay provide all the things you want, so you can be sure to get accommodation near Basilica de Zapopan that you'll love. You will not be by yourself Guadalajara was a rather celebrated landing place over the past year. Once reservation time hits, you can spend boldly: explorers of all types endorsed their Guadalajara hotel. We've got all the recommendations you need right here.
- Seeking room contentment plus cleanliness? You're in a good place.
- Rooms in Guadalajara accommodation will be presentable, neat, and quick to show you in.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the staff at hotels around Basilica de Zapopan provide awesome service.
Rooms in Guadalajara had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's big roster of hotels near Basilica de Zapopan, we see your preferred place in your future.
Interesting Guadalajara Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Guadalajara once you've checked Basilica de Zapopan off your schedule.
- Until recently, Guadalajara treasures haven't been in the guidebooks, but bookings have been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to book is now.
- You will notice Guadalajara also knows a thing or two about custom care after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
- Enjoy a tasty supper of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect shop to find some fashion items.
Planning an escape to Guadalajara is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Basilica de Zapopan from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet some all-new photo ops!