Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zarra has to offer. There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zarra
Places to visit in the larger region include Jarafuel Church, Cofrentes Golf Club, and Cofrentes Castle. Additionally, you'll find Carcelen Castle and Castellar de Meca in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Zarra, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 33 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Casa Arrendador is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from central Zarra. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Zarra can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet.
- Blu Hotel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Zarra. This 4-star hotel in Almansa features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Pelayo is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of Zarra. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Alcala del Jucar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Zarra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Zarra each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F