Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Those traveling to Zitundo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zitundo
Places to visit in the larger region include Malongane Park, Signal Hill, and Ponta Do Oruo Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Zitundo, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- White Pearl Resorts is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Zitundo features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Hotel Phaphalati is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Ponta d'Ouro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Vista Alta Lodge is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star lodge in Ponta d'Ouro features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Zitundo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zitundo is 1.10 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 63°F