Vista Linda is a beautiful estate. We occupied the main house as well as the Casita.My family, all adult siblings, really enjoyed our time here and all wanted to contribute to the review. Collectively would all come back again, felt the house/casita exceeded our expectations, Karen was amazing, views were stunning. Not a single one of us would have changed a thing! Paradise!
The Grandfather 75 -
Loved the relaxing vibe of the house/island, the soft breeze on the screened porch, and the books!
The 20' somethings-
The pool table, wifi, pool, the separate bar area; all fantastic for such a wide age range of people. Amazing beaches, driving trails, walking trails. We rented 2 jeeps that were well worth it! You can do as much or as little as you want on the island. The nightlife is island style, which we all loved.
The Mom/Dad 40's
The kitchen(s) are well equipped, you will find everything you need here and more. To give us a break we had the most amazing chef cook our evening meals through half of our stay, thank you Chef Beverly! The house and casita are spacious and wonderful, the beds were all comfy, the room with 2 beds are full size double beds which was a huge bonus for our 20' somethings sharing the space. The gardens are beautiful, it was fun to check out what was in season. This is such a great place to host a big family or group of friends.
1) Stay at Vista Linda - you will not be disappointed - Destination Wedding??? YES AND YES!! Sweeping staircase would be a wonderful bridal entrance and the grounds for the ceremony, Chef Beverly would make so many delicious items, the pool area for the reception!! The pool area has a great sound system you can plug your own musing into.. The possibilities are endless!
2) Spend time lounging by the pool and hanging out in the wonderful home!
3) Rent Jeeps from Maritza's - So worth it for exploring the island.
4) Bio Bay tour with a small tour group - We used BlackBeard highly recommend!
5) Have Chef Beverly cook one of her amazing dishes for you!
6) Exploring the island it's charming, not commercialized, the food is great, the people are wonderful.
7) Plan your return trip!!