These terms and conditions apply to Price Match Promise added on or before Sep 13, 2021 PST. To view new terms and conditions, click here.
- Following each Price Match Promise purchase, Expedia will automatically conduct Price Checks on the flight(s) listed on the associated Expedia Itinerary.
- A Price Match Promise purchase gives the purchaser the ability to initiate a Price Check by clicking the designated link on the Expedia Itinerary.
- A “Price Check” determines if there is an exact Expedia Itinerary match on flights available for all listed travelers based upon: base fare, taxes, and any mandatory fees charged by airports or airlines. Any additional fees or costs (such as Expedia booking fee, if any, or purchases of checked baggage and seat selection) are not considered
- If a Price Check identifies a lower price, the difference between the lower price and the price paid for the flight(s) on the Expedia Itinerary will be confirmed. Multiple Price Checks can be initiated, and Expedia reserves the right to impose reasonable limits.
- If Price Checks confirm more than one lower price on an exact Expedia Itinerary match, there will be only one Price Match Promise payment, also referenced as a refund, in an amount equal to the lowest confirmed Price Check as compared to the purchased Expedia Itinerary.
- The Price Match Promise payment, if any, will be issued to the purchaser as a credit to the original form of payment after all flights on the Expedia Itinerary have concluded.
- If the Expedia Itinerary is changed and the Expedia Itinerary number remains the same, the Price Match Promise purchase remains valid. Determinations of eligibility for a Price Match Promise payment are at the discretion of Expedia.
- In order to be eligible for a Price Match Promise payment, travel as reflected on the Expedia Itinerary must be completed by all passengers under the same Expedia Itinerary number used for the Price Match Promise purchase.
- Price Match Promise is offered only on selected flights.
- Determinations of eligibility for a Price Match Promise payment are at the discretion of Expedia.
- You can cancel Price Match Promise within 24 hours of purchase and get a full refund of its price. After 24 hours, Price Match Promise will be non-refundable.
- Price Match Promise cannot be transferred to a different itinerary number and has no cash value after 24 hours of purchase.