Visiting Abella de la Conca
Those traveling to Abella de la Conca are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abella de la Conca
Places to visit in the larger region include Salt del Boter, Parc de les Olors de Claverol, and Congost de Collegats. You'll also find Old Commerce Interperative Center and Pas de Nerill in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Abella de la Conca, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 117 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- El Castell de Ciutat- Relais & Chateaux is located 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the heart of Abella de la Conca. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in La Seu d'Urgell can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Fonda Can Fasèrsia is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the center of Abella de la Conca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pension in La Pobla de Segur can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Parador de la Seu d'Urgell is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Abella de la Conca. This 3-star hotel in Calvinyá features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Abella de la Conca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Abella de la Conca is 0.71 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F