Aberdeen Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 16 affordable motels in Aberdeen among more than 184 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Aberdeen has to offer. Top sights to visit include Ocean Shores Beach.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Aberdeen motels to choose from:
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean Shores
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach.
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a short 7-minute drive of Ocean Shores Beach.
Westport Marina Cottages
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a kitchen.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Aberdeen
Those who've visited Aberdeen have good things to say about its waterfront and seaside. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this relaxing area while you're out sightseeing.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Ocean Shores Beach
- Morrison Riverfront Park
- Kurt Cobain Riverfront Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Playtime Family Fun
- Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- North Jetty
- Grays Harbor Historical Seaport
- Westport Jetty
Aberdeen is also popular for its:
- Casino gaming
Best Time to Visit Aberdeen
Determine the optimal time to visit Aberdeen by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 36° F
- April-June: 67° F is the daytime average and 40° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 84.41 inches in a year
How to Get to Aberdeen and Around the Area
|Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman) ||Airport ||5.5 mi (8.8 km) |
|Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional) ||Airport ||42.8 mi (68.9 km) |