Visitors can enjoy all that Montesano has to offer including the coffeehouses, festivals, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and parks.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montesano
The picturesque setting of Lake Sylvia State Park and Friends Landing exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add The Hubble House to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Montesano - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Montesano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Montesano gets about 83.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 36°F