Find Hotels in Ocean Shores, WA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visiting Ocean Shores
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Ocean Shores, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Shores
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Chance A La Mer State Park and Ocean Shores Beach. Top activities include surfing and wildlife viewing, while Ocean Shores Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Playtime Family Fun and Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ocean Shores. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Collins Inn and Seaside Cottages - Adults Only - This 4-star bed & breakfast features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Oyhut Bay Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this vacation home. This 4-star vacation home features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- The Canterbury Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Ocean Shores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean Shores is 67.60 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ocean Shores?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ocean Shores, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ocean Shores?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ocean Shores?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Ocean Shores?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Ocean Shores?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ocean Shores?
Where is the best place to stay near Ocean Shores Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Ocean Shores Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Ocean Shores?
What's the best accommodation if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Ocean Shores?
What are some accommodations with pools in Ocean Shores?
Recent reviews of Ocean Shores hotels
More trip options
- Ocean Shores Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ocean Shores Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ocean Shores Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ocean Shores
- More Hotel Options in Ocean Shores
- More Popular Hotels in Aberdeen
- Other Hotels near Ocean Shores, Aberdeen
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends