Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Westport, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Westport
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Westport City Park and Westport Light State Park. Fishing is a top activity, and Westport Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Westport Brewing Co. and Grays Harbor Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Westport. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Westport Marina Cottages - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Loge at the Sands - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Breakers Boutique Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Westport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Westport gets about 67.60 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F