Visitors to Hoquiam are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoquiam
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Grays Harbor National Wildlife Refuge and Ocean City State Park. Additionally, you'll find Aberdeen Museum of History and Wishkah River Distillery in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Shinee Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Hoquiam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 84.41 inches of rain falls on Hoquiam each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 36°F