Travelers give high marks for the seaside in Aberdeen, which is also known for its casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Ocean Shores Beach.
- There are 176 hotels and other accommodations in Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olympia, WA (OLM-Olympia Regional), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberdeen
Cultural venues in the city include Aberdeen Museum of History, Opal Art Glass Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, and Westport Maritime Museum. Attractions like Playtime Family Fun and Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like North Jetty, Grays Harbor Historical Seaport, and Westport Jetty.
In Aberdeen, you'll be able to select from 176 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Collins Inn and Seaside Cottages - Adults Only - This 4-star bed & breakfast features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Westport Marina Cottages - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Judith Ann Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Aberdeen include Ocean Shores Beach.
Dressing for Aberdeen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 84.41 inches of rain falls on Aberdeen each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F