Travelers to Acara will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Belem (BEL-Val de Cans Intl.), 44.1 mi (70.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Acara
As you plan your visit to Acara, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 45 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis budget Belem is 40.1 mi (64.5 km) from the center of Acara. This 2.5-star hotel in Belem features free WiFi and free parking.
- Beira Rio Hotel is located 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the heart of Acara. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Belem can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- New Inn Batista Campos is 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from central Acara. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Belem can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Acara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Acara gets about 2.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas April and December are often coldest, averaging 72°F