When you consider an unfamiliar place, you probably picture yourself strolling through downtown, staring up at the architecture or the beautiful nature all around you. But there is one feature you are prepared for most of all: Acronafplia. The time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Near Acronafplia
Hotels near Acronafplia
Time spent at Acronafplia feels like a glimpse into the past.
If you're keen to take the family, it is 60 miles to Nafplio from Athens, the capital city.
If you are looking to find a hotel that's within walking distance of Acronafplia, you're in luck! There are 39 choices nearby. A few of the more popular establishments are the Nafplia Palace Hotel & Villas, Amphitryon Hotel and Xenon Inn.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when globetrotting, so why not save some cash and reserve a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? Located 0.2 miles from it is the Grand Sarai Nafplio, but you could also check out the Aetoma Hotel if you've got time. It's only 0.2 miles away.
The area also contains a range of upmarket hotels that provide guests with a rather extravagant experience. Be sure to look up the Hotel Victoria, which is just 0.1 miles away, and the Harmony Luxury Rooms, 0.8 miles away.
Is your stomach grumbling after some time at Acronafplia? Fear not, 3SIXTY Grill Dining | Wine Bar (Vasileos Alexandrou ke Ferreou, Nafplio) is near. It's a splendid eatery to get coffee or a bite to eat.
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- Whether you'd like to play some beach sports, splash around or just read a book, Arvanitia Beach is the ticket.
- Take a slower pace as you and your friends stroll down Nauplion Promenade.
- If you and your family are fascinated by archaeology, then the Archaeological Museum of Nafplio is the ideal place for you to get educated on ancient objects and the rituals and behaviors of another lifetime.
- It might be rather old, but Constitution Square is still a popular place where you are able to spend time reading a good book while enjoying the historic surrounds.
- If you need somewhere peaceful to think, visit Church of Agios Spyridonas.
Expedia's Nafplion City Centre hotels have all the things you want, so you're sure to have spots near Acronafplia you'll fall in love with. Nafplion City Centre was a pretty beloved place in the past year, so you won't be alone. You'll rest assured once you're ready to reserve, too: sightseers of all kinds would recommend their Nafplion City Centre hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you need we can provide right here.
- Looking for accommodations that are cozy as well as neat and presentable? You'll get it here.
- The staff at hotels around Acronafplia provide awesome service which can only enrich your vacation to this lovely monument.
- You'll find hotels in Nafplion City Centre are always orderly and neat.
Hotels in Nafplion City Centre received extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Acronafplia.
Nafplion City Centre Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Nafplion City Centre when you've crossed Acronafplia off your schedule.
- Appreciate a tempting meal of its most impressive cuisine and journey into the perfect boutique to search for souvenirs.
- Nafplion City Centre also is a pro when it comes to specialized assistance after a time spent on its a full plate of excursions.
- Nafplion City Centre tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but the number of trips has been skyrocketing, meaning the time to book is now.
Paying a visit to Nafplion City Centre is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Acronafplia from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some all-new scrapbook photos!