Top Hotels Near Adana State Theatre in Seyhan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Adana State Theatre
Top Hotels Close to Adana State Theatre
You could be seeing lower prices
Adana State Theatre Hotel Guide
Adana State Theatre is an interesting spot to visit.
It's located 240 miles from Ankara, in Adana.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Adana State Theatre, there are 18 accommodation options to pick from. The Adana Hilton SA and the Riva Resatbey Boutique & Business Hotel - Boutique Class are just 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Surmeli Adana Hotel, is 0.5 miles away.
Looking for somewhere to stay that won't eat into your savings? As luck would have it, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. 0.6 miles away, you'll arrive at the Sheraton Grand Adana, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Golden Deluxe Hotel, which is 0.5 miles away.
This area's many upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who usually travel in style. One of the local gems is the Park Royal Hotel, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. Another is the Divan Adana. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and gorgeous snacks in the area surrounding Adana State Theatre. Yıldız Kafe Barajyolu 6.5 Durak is a well-known place frequented by local people and visitors alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. Another fabulous local establishment where you can enjoy something more substantial is Anadolu Ev Yemekleri. And finally, kick off a fun evening out with some drinks at Kadeh Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Adana State TheatreAdana State Theatre is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Spend time at the intriguing Adana Archaeology Museum and discover the range of artifacts and past societies and cultures.
- Be amazed by societies and cultures from long ago as you make your way around the intriguing Archeology Museum and get up close to their range of age-old artifacts.
- Ataturk House is known to be a notable museum experience.
- Gain a sense of peace at Sabanci Central Mosque, a sacred place for the Islamic community.
- Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum is a worthwhile museum to visit.
A convenient way to get to Adana State Theatre is by train. Adana Station is 1 mile away, so you can walk from the terminal to the sight in no time.