Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Adelaide apartment in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Lion Arts Centre, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 134 apartments have balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, WiFi, and wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Oaks Embassy features an indoor pool and a fitness center. This luxury apartment also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 27.50 per hour ), Wired internet access ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Coffee Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- EMBASSY OAKS
- OAKS EMBASSY
- OAKS EMBASSY Adelaide
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.