Find Hotels in Aja
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in AjaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Aja are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also venture out in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aja
Mansoura University is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Aja
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Aja gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F