Visiting Al Mazrowiah
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Mazrowiah has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Bahrain Grand Prix, King Fahd Causeway, and Bahrain Mall.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Mazrowiah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Royal Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bahrain Grand Prix and King Fahd Causeway.
As you plan your vacation to Al Mazrowiah, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 148 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the center of Al Mazrowiah. This 5-star hotel in Manama features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa is located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the heart of Al Mazrowiah. This 5-star hotel in Diplomatic Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- The Juffair Grand Hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from central Al Mazrowiah. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manama can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bahrain Mall, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Seef Mall, which is 9.9 mi/15.9 km away.
Dressing for Al Mazrowiah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 81°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Al Mazrowiah gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F