Travelers to Albas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Albas, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Albas
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee La Planete des Moulins, Chateau Saint-Sernin, and Chateau Lacapelle Cabanac. You'll also find Montcuq Tower and Pont Valentre in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Albas, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 74 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- House Open on the Countryside is located in the heart of Albas. With a stay at this castle in Albas, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Château de la Blainie is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Albas. With a stay at this hotel in Cahors, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Gite With Private Swimming Pool in Wonderful, Peaceful Setting is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Albas. This hotel in Cahors features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Dressing for Albas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.27 inches of rain falls on Albas each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F