Those traveling to Montaigu-de-Quercy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is St Pierre Abbey.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Montaigu-de-Quercy
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montaigu-de-Quercy
St Pierre Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Church of Saint-Barthelemy and Place des Cornieres.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Montaigu-de-Quercy. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel le Midi is located in central Montaigu-de-Quercy. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Montaigu-de-Quercy can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Bed & Breakfast in a House Typical of Quercy Blanc is located within 0.7 mi (1.2 km) of the city center. Located in Montaigu-de-Quercy, this guesthouse features a kitchen and a dining area.
Dressing for Montaigu-de-Quercy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Montaigu-de-Quercy gets about 28.27 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F